I seriously love eggs. And I have recently become an even bigger fan of eggs and tarragon together; it’s a match made in Heaven. If you aren’t familiar with tarragon, it has a sweet, fresh, and almost licorice-like flavor to it. If…
When making ice cubes with items frozen inside (flowers, fruit, etc), to avoid cloudy ice, use distilled water -- boil and cool it first -- this will give you crystal clear ice cubes.
Did You Know...
The primal cuts of beef and their uses are:
- Chuck: Pot roast and hamburger
- Rib: Ribs, rib-eye steak, and prime rib loin for strip steaks, T-bone, porterhouse, and tenderloin
- Round: Roast beef
- Brisket: Barbecued brisket, corned beef, pot roast
- Plate: Short ribs for braising cuts, such as the outside skirt steak for fajitas and hanger steak
- Shank for broth, stews, and soup
- Flank: Ground meat, flank steak