I came across this recipe by the Barefoot Contessa on FoodNetwork.com when I was looking for a way to combine strawberries and rhubarb for Alex, since he had never tried that combination before. We decided to pick up all of the produce…
Make sure during the creaming step (mixing together the sugar and butter) not to mix at a high speed. This will put too much air into the mixture causing the cookies to puff up during baking. Make sure to keep your mixer on a low setting while creaming.
Did You Know...
The primal cuts of beef and their uses are:
- Chuck: Pot roast and hamburger
- Rib: Ribs, rib-eye steak, and prime rib loin for strip steaks, T-bone, porterhouse, and tenderloin
- Round: Roast beef
- Brisket: Barbecued brisket, corned beef, pot roast
- Plate: Short ribs for braising cuts, such as the outside skirt steak for fajitas and hanger steak
- Shank for broth, stews, and soup
- Flank: Ground meat, flank steak