Pre-cooked and packaged meals that save you time.
In our hectic lives, sometimes healthy eating (or eating in general) has to take the back burner. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Choosing to purchase meal prep will help you stay on the healthy eating track, and also ensure you receive a delicious and nutritious meal made with fresh ingredients to help you feel satisfied, energized, and get through your busy day.
What is Meal Prep?
- Five to seven days worth of one meal prepped (cooked, portioned, and placed into food storage containers)
- Typically consists of a healthy protein with two sides, ready to reheat
- Usually consisting lunch items, but can be made for breakfast, snacks, or dinner
- Cooked using healthy cooking methods: baking, roasting, grilling, steaming, etc.
- Aimed to keep you healthy and satisfied on the go
- Made from scratch with delicious and nutritious whole foods
- The weekly menu is customized to your specific needs: to taste, vegetarian/vegan, gluten-free, Paleo, allergies, etc.
Why Get Meal Prep?
- Save time
- The convenience of “grab-n-go” meals
- Stay on the healthy track
- The meals are properly portioned versus restaurant-sized portions
- Save money by not eating at restaurants multiple times per week
- The meals are quick and easy to prepare — just reheat!
How It Works
- I do all of the shopping for you
- The meals are prepared in your own home, and portioned into containers provided by you (or I can provide the containers at an additional cost), filling up to seven containers
- The meals are then neatly placed in your refrigerator, ready to take on the go and reheat
- The cost is $30 per hour (this includes the grocery shopping and travel time), plus the cost of food. You can choose to do the grocery shopping yourself, if you prefer, and I will provide a detailed shopping list.
- Meal prep generally consists of one meal (the same protein and sides) prepared in bulk, and portioned out for up to seven days; varying daily meal selections are available at an additional cost.
I am available for meal prep throughout the Tahoe region; this includes the entire Lake Tahoe Basin. I am available to travel off the hill to Carson City, Minden/Gardnerville, and Reno, at an additional cost of my $30 per hour for travel time.