I was first introduced to the Jester Food Company spice blends about a year ago, and I really just can’t say enough good things about them! Their unique flavor profiles and versatility are what lands these delectable spice blends into my…
Ripe avocados should be slightly squeezable, but not mushy. If using avocados to slice or dice them to put on a sandwich or in a salad, pick avocados that are a bit more on the firm side. If using avocados to make a sauce or dip (like guacamole), pick avocados that are more on the soft side.
Did You Know...
The primal cuts of beef and their uses are:
- Chuck: Pot roast and hamburger
- Rib: Ribs, rib-eye steak, and prime rib loin for strip steaks, T-bone, porterhouse, and tenderloin
- Round: Roast beef
- Brisket: Barbecued brisket, corned beef, pot roast
- Plate: Short ribs for braising cuts, such as the outside skirt steak for fajitas and hanger steak
- Shank for broth, stews, and soup
- Flank: Ground meat, flank steak