For this personal chef dinner for six, I was asked by the client to come up with a four-course California cuisine inspired menu as he and his group are from the Midwest. The three menu options I offered him were packed with fresh ingredients,…
Make sure you have the proper lighting for the proper occasion. For breakfast and lunch time meals, natural sunlight is best to boast a bright and airy feel. For dinner time meals, the light should be much more toned down and with some candlelight if you so desire.
Did You Know...
The primal cuts of beef and their uses are:
- Chuck: Pot roast and hamburger
- Rib: Ribs, rib-eye steak, and prime rib loin for strip steaks, T-bone, porterhouse, and tenderloin
- Round: Roast beef
- Brisket: Barbecued brisket, corned beef, pot roast
- Plate: Short ribs for braising cuts, such as the outside skirt steak for fajitas and hanger steak
- Shank for broth, stews, and soup
- Flank: Ground meat, flank steak