Take a damp kitchen towel/rag and coil it into a circle under the bowl, making almost a nest. Set the bowl on top, and the damp towel will hold the bowl steady for you.
Did You Know...
The primal cuts of beef and their uses are:
- Chuck: Pot roast and hamburger
- Rib: Ribs, rib-eye steak, and prime rib loin for strip steaks, T-bone, porterhouse, and tenderloin
- Round: Roast beef
- Brisket: Barbecued brisket, corned beef, pot roast
- Plate: Short ribs for braising cuts, such as the outside skirt steak for fajitas and hanger steak
- Shank for broth, stews, and soup
- Flank: Ground meat, flank steak